Women are known to be more stressed and even experience trauma during hair loss. Both men and women are capable of experiencing hair loss regularly which is considered normal. However, it is the women who face severe consequences. If you are a woman, you should know a few reasons behind hair loss.
- Genes – Genetics seem to be the leading cause of hair loss in most women. Hormonal imbalances and transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) are some of the problems caused by genetics which ultimately leads to hair loss. Genes are something you should never play with since there aren’t many remedies seen.
- A lot of Stress – Now stress is another issue faced by a lot of women that have a severe impact on their hair loss. Taking a lot of stress changes the hair’s growth cycle which leads to becoming weaker and then falling off.
- Bad Diet or Unhealthy Eating Habit – Another reason for hair loss seen in most of the women is due to bad eating habits. Consuming a lot of high content of fat is known to have an impact on hair loss in women.
- Medical Reasons – Women who take medicines related to health problems are another reason for hair loss. For instance; women taking medicines related to blood pressure or birth pills can lead to hair loss.
- Age – Hair loss in women starts to happen due to the deterioration of hair follicles. The deterioration happens as people start to grow older.
Women should consider getting natural keratin treatment at home to prevent hair loss.