This document aims to outline a suggested mineral processing program based upon using the GSI MobileMax portable gold processing factories. To know more about the best gold mining equipment visit https://camamach.com/mining-and-mineral-processing
The MobileMax 7600's have a mean processing capacity of 3.5 metric tonnes per hour. The MobileMax portable processing plants are designed to operate 24 hours each day solely from a sustainable and battery backup energy source incorporated into each plant.
This Mineral Processing Plan is intended to give the essential information to estimate energy costs, processing capabilities, equipment processing and required high accessibility.
The MobileMax energy systems are designed to provide electricity for the following procedures;
• Power the top efficient Baldor 1/2 hp motors that power the linear movement of the tables
• Power the water pumps used for the gold concentration Procedure
• Power the gold vacuum-driven collection system
• The power that the LED operational lighting system
• Power the energy management and diagnostics such as the notebook computer
STANDBY ENERGY SUPPLY & FUEL CONSUMPTION
As a standby and extra field power cause, the MobileMax processing plant has a 7kva Kubota diesel dynamo tied into the horsepower system with automatic switchgear. The automated switchgear will launch a generator startup upon a low energy battery situation that can be generated by a segment failure. The Generator at 60% load will utilize 1.5 liters per hour (based upon average field conditions).