English can be difficult for many students because of its abstract nature and the sheer amount of information. At every school level, it is essential to be able to read and comprehend English. Our tutors have the experience and skills to help students overcome any problems they might face in English school.
We begin with an assessment to quickly determine any weaknesses or gaps in knowledge and understanding. Then we work with the student on building a solid, confident understanding of all aspects of English study. Know more about the English grinds in Dublin via https://ashfieldcollege.ie/our-grinds/ in detail.
English for primary level
The English curriculum is mirrored in the way that our tutors at home offer an educational experience that integrates reading, writing, and oral language.
Talk and discussion are used by our tutors to help students:
* Improve their communication and social skills.
* Develop cognitive skills.
* Expand your vocabulary.
* Enhance their vocabulary and imagination.
Children can also learn to read and write from our tutors.
* Please read for enjoyment and information.
* Find and use books for various purposes.
* Improve your comprehension skills to higher orders.
* Learn to read for social and functional purposes.
* Write clearly and expressively.
* Writing experience for a variety purposes, with different audiences, and in a range genres.
* Learn the conventions of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
* Learn how to correct their writing by redrafting, editing, and drafting.
We tailor our tutoring to school teachers' use of texts and materials in order to reach the objectives of the syllabus. Language and literature cannot be taught separately.
Our tutors strive to bring together the student's language experiences so that language learning (e.g. Our tutors aim to bring together the student's language experiences so that grammar, punctuation and spelling are a natural part.